A spirit in the lake is a side quest in Dragon Age 3: Inquisition. It initiates in Redcliffe Village by speaking to a woman by the statue. All you need to do is take a Blood Lotus to the Lake.
- "A storyteller mentioned a spirit in a nearby lake. If offered a Blood Lotus, the spirit apparently gives a favor in return."
- Take a Blood Lotus to the Lake.
- Boss: N/A
- Locations & Quest Giver: The Hinterlands, Redcliffe Village - the lake is south of the Upper Lake Camp, near where you can recruit Blackwall.
- Rewards: 44 XP, 40 Influence, Warlord Greatsword.
- Choices & Consequences: N/A
- Player Notes:??
- Dialogue: "quotes here"