Bottles on the Wall is a collection of 29 objects hidden throughout Thedas and that can only be found by pressing the "search" function (L3 on PS4) on your controller and following the direction of the compass until finally pressing search again right next to the object.
These bottles are hidden in walls throughtout Thedas. A map indicator will react to the location proximity. You can find your collection in the cellars in Skyhold.
Bottles in The Hinterlands
- "Vint-9 Rowan's Rose": In the second floor of the tavern in Winterwatch Tower, by the spot where you recruit Lord Berand.
- "Butterbile 7:84": Inside the locked house (pick up key in its vecinity or use Varric) next to the Blood Brothers quest.
- "Warden Steed": Inside Dennet's house in Redcliffe Farms
Bottles in The Fallow Mire
- "Garbolg's Backcountry Ale": Found inside a house slightly north from the first encampent, Fisher's End Camp
- "Dragon ** ": In a house NW of the southern most Beacon. It's as far west as you can go on the map.
Bottles in The Storm Coast
- "Warden Anras" Grey Whiskey/Ritewine/Conscription Ale, in a small abandoned encampment in the Small Grove (near Longriver, Northeast of Driftwood Margin Camp)
- "Warden Riordan" Grey Whiskey/Ritewine/Conscription Ale, in a small abandoned structure east of the Driftwood Margin Camp and sharing space with a Memories of the Grey and Wardens of the Coast hidden items.
Bottles in The Forbidden Oasis
- "Golden Scythe 4:90 Black" on top of a table near one of the two rifts of the area in Spiral Mine (Accessed through the Upper Walkways)
Bottles in Crestwood
- "Warden Daedalam" Grey Whiskey/Ritewine/Conscription Ale. In a broken down house in The Flats. You must drain the lake before you can reach this area. See the Still Waters quest for instructions on how to do that.
- "Warden Gibbins" Grey Whiskey/Ritewine/Conscription Ale. In the remains of an old house in Old Crestwood. You must drain the lake before you can reach this area. See the Still Waters quest for instructions on how to do that.
- "Hirol's Lava Burst". In an abandoned house in Old Crestwood. It is due south of the North Gate Camp. You must drain the lake before you can reach this area. See the Still Waters quest for instructions on how to do that.
- "Antivan Sip-Sip" In cave in Glenmorgan Mine. The entrance to this cave is a little east of the an astrarium and due north of Three Trout Farm Camp.
Bottles in The Western Approach
- "Warden Jairn" In Dustytop Fort
- "Warden Evallal" In Ritual Tower
- "West Hill Brandy" Tower above Astrarium Cave, reached by climbing from the Northern side.
- "West Hill Brandy" on top of a tower southeast of Craggy Ridge Camp (about 20m).
Bottles in the The Exalted Plain
- "Warden Jairn" Grey Whiskey/Ritewine/Conscription Ale. In the burning ruins of a building in The Desolate Bank.
- "Alvardo's Bathtub Boot Screech. In a small tower in the Eastern Ramparts NE of Riverwatch Camp.
- "Warden Evallal" Grey Whiskey/Ritewine/Conscription Ale. In a ruined building just northwest of Ville Montevelan Landmark in Ville Montevelan.
- "Finale by Massaad. Just to the right of the Riverside Garrison Fade Rift.
Bottles in the Emerald Graves
- "Sun Blonde Vint-1" Silver falls, found on the river bank
- "Absence" at Argon's Lodge
- "Mackay's Epic Single Malt" inside the bear cave North of Chateau D'Onterre
- "Chasind Sack Mead" in the Lyrium Camp North of of Southfinger Tower
Bottles in Emprise du Lion
- "Abyssal Peach" In Suledin Keep. You must walk up a fallen tree in order to get up on to the broken wall where it is located.
- "Legacy White Shear" Inside a tower in Sahrnia Quarry.
Bottles in Hissing Wastes
- "Aqua Magus" Outside the Empty Square (Burial Grounds) Tomb
- "Flames of Our Lady" In the Quarry north of Sunstop Mountain Camp
- "Silent Plains Piquette" Slightly East from the Sacrifice Mosaic, inside the Main Venatori Camp.