Conscientious Objector is a side quest in Dragon Age 3: Inquisition. It initiates in Dwarfson's Pass near a landmark by the mine locked by a magic ice barrier. The key is located ??. Once found, head to the cabin in Witchwood and open the door and defeat the Greater Terror.
- "A Letter found on a corpse suggests that his brother, an isolationist mage, is hiding out in a cabin northwest of the crossroads."
- Find a Key to the Cabin
- Go to the Cabin in the HIghlands
- Boss: Greater Terror
- Locations & Quest Giver: The Hinterlands, near a landmark by the mine locked by a magic ice barrier. The key is located ?? The cabin is located in Witchwood.
- Rewards: 40 Influence, Ehannced Amulet of Magic
- Choices & Consequences: n/a
- Player Notes: You gain 40 Influence just for opening the door. It is not necessary to even kill the Terror
- Dialogue: "quotes here"