Flowers for Senna is a side quest in Dragon Age 3: Inquisition. It initiates in Redcliffe Village by speaking to"Widower", an elf near the docks.
- "An eldery widower visits his wife's shrine each year, but the fighting between the mages and templars has prevented him from making the trip."
- Take Flowers to Senna's Shrine
- Return to the Widower
- Boss: N/A
- Locations & Quest Giver: The Hinterlands, Redcliffe Village
- Rewards: ?? Influence, Blackwall Slightly Approves (+1), Solas Approves (+2) , Iron Bull Approves
- Choices & Consequences: N/A
- Player Notes: Could be a possible reference to Ayrton Senna.
- Dialogue: "quotes here"