Hakkon Wintersbreath is a Quest in Dragon Age: Inquisition. It is part of the Jaws of Hakkon DLC. The Jaws of Hakkon have released a dragon said to carry the spirit of an Avvar god. The dragon flew into the Frostback Basin and will wreak havoc unless stopped.
- Inquisitor Ameridan
- NPC Name
- Return to the southern most shore of the Frostback Basin.
- Slay Hakkon Wintersbreath
- Report to Harding.
- +2650 XP
- +3000 Influence
- +4 Power
- Unlocks boat for Where Once We Walked
- This quest is obtained by speaking to Inquisitor Ameridan after Ameridan's End.
- After speaking with the Inquisitor, head back to southernmost shore of Frostback Basin. You will find Hakkon Wintersbreath the dragon near the frozen Cloudcap Lake.
- After defeating it, talk to Scout Harding and then speak to Thane Svarah Sun-Hair to complete the quest.