Lost Souls is a side quest in The Fallow Mire in Dragon Age 3: Inquisition. It initiates at the War Table after you have visited The Hinterlands: You will learn that soldiers have gone missing and need to spend 8 Power to unlock the area.
"Inquisition soldiers are missing in the uncharted marshes of southern Ferelden"
- Go to the war table to locate the soldiers.
- Travel to the Fallow Mire.
- Locate the Avvar outpost.
- Open the gates.
- Defeat the Avvar leader.
- Release the Inquisition hostages.
- Boss: N/A
- Locations: The Fallow Mire
- Rewards: 3 Power, 1,025 xp, 400 Influence, Gift of the Mountain Father
- Choices & Consequences: N/A
- Player Notes:
- Once you are near the Avvar Keep, you will be surrounded by an infinite number of undead. You must go into the castle to stop the spawn.
- The Deft Hands, Fine Tools Perk is necessary to open the door near the gate of the keep, that hides a mosaic piece. This area is also used for Blackwall's personal quest.
- Dialogue: "quotes here"