Sand and Ruin is a side quest in the Hissing Wastes in Dragon Age 3: Inquisition. It initiates upon arrival in the hissing wastes, after establishing Skyhold. After receiving Scout Harding's brief, you may begin on the location givien but can head to any possible camps straightaway.
There is a sizable Venatori presence in the Hissing Watses. It is an old place for them to be dispatched at all, let alone in such significant numbers.
- Go to the war table to stop the Venatori advancing in the west. (20 Power required)
- Search the Venatori camp north of the cove.
- Search the Venatori camp near the canyon.
- Search the Ventaori camp known as the Watchtower.
- Search the Ventaori camp in the mountians.
- Boss: n/a
- Locations: Camps around the Hissing Wastes
- Rewards: 5,076 XP, 600 Influence, 2 Power
- Choices & Consequences: N/A
- Player Notes: The camp at Four Pillars landmark has a key fragment that will help complete The Tomb of the Fairel quest.