Shallow Breaths is a side quest of Dragon Age 3: Inquisition. Speak with the refugee in The Crossroads and head to Winterwatch Tower to speak with his son. The son is atop a ladder, one level under the mosaic piece of the area. Quest Overview here:
- A refugee at the crossroads is having trouble breathing. Without a specific potion, she is likely to die.
- Get the potion from the refugee's son.
- Bring the Potion to the regufee's husband.
- Boss: N/A
- Locations: Initiated in The Crossroads, you must visit Winterwatch Tower and then return to the Crossroads
- Rewards: 44 XP, 40 Influence
- Choices & Consequences: Cassandra Slightly Approves (+1), Solas Slightly Approves (+1), Sera Slightly Approves (+1)
- Player Notes: example: complete before y or x happens. Known bugs, etc
- Dialogue: "quotes here"