Strange Bedfellows is a side quest in Dragon Age 3: Inquisition. It initiates in The Outskirts. Quest Overview here.
|Next Quest: ??
"A Scout on Duty is worried something's happened to a fellow scout named Ritts, who was tasked with investigating apostates in the area"
- Search for the missing inquisition scout.
- Rescue the Scout
- Update the worried scout on the status of Ritts.
- Boss: Templar Knight x2
- Locations & Quest Giver: The Hinterlands, near Winterwatch Tower, find Ritts and help her defeat two Templars
- Rewards: +1 Power. (+1 Inquisition Perk?)
- Choices & Consequences: If you use your "Search" button (L3 on PS4), there is a nearby body to investigate as well as a drink. Ritts claims the templars attacked the apostate who was "probably doing Blood Magic'.
You can chose to tell the worried scout two things
- "Ritts was Passing Time"
- "I Rescued Ritts"
- Player Notes: example: complete before y or x happens. Known bugs, etc
- Dialogue: "quotes here"