The Ideal Romance
is part of the inner circle romance quests of Dragon Age 3: Inquisition. It initiates by having built affection with
and requires completion of
gift quest without her getting upset. Cassandra will only romance male inquisitors.
Cassandra prefers the ideals. Someone who sweeps her off her feet with candles, poetry, and flowers. Track these things down for her
- Talk to a vendor in Redcliffe about poetry books. (Redcliffe - you must hunt down bandits after visiting)
- Find the dwarven bookseller’s missing caravan.
- Talk to a gardener about flowers in Val Royeaux. (Val Royeaux)
- Search the stores of Val Royeaux for some candles. (Val Royeaux)
- Romance Cassandra with the candles, a poetry book, and flowers.
- Boss: N/A
- Locations: Skyhold, Redcliffe, Val Royeaux
- Rewards: 128 XP, 80 Influence. Cassandra becomes your romanced partner. Cassandra Approval (Please add amount)
- Choices & Consequences: N/A
- Player Notes: example: complete before y or x happens. Known bugs, etc
- Dialogue: "quotes here"