Xenon is a NPC in Dragon Age: Inquisition.
"Xenon is an ancient being who is approximately 300 years old. He was once a Kirkwall nobleman living in the Steel Age."
- Xenon the Antiquarian is the owner of the Black Emporium, located deep under the streets of Kirkwall.
- Codex entry: Xenon the Antiquarian
- Xenon cannot be romanced.
Background, Dialogue & Other Notes/Trivia
- Xenon's story of immortality is likely based on Tithonus, the lover of the Greek God Eos from Greek mythology. Eos asked Zeus to make Tithonus immortal but, like Xenon, forgot to ask for eternal youth. He then aged until he become nothing more than a grasshopper, which Eos kept in a box.
- "I have quite an extensive library on the history of forbidden magic. It's back there. Somewhere. I... think. I haven't been able to turn my head to look for two centuries."
- "You may pet the tiny bear, but be gentle. A magister miniaturized him specially at great cost. He answers to 'Chauncey.'"
- "Urchin, bring me a moist towelette."
- "Do not antagonize Chauncey, the tiny bear. He may be small, but he nips."