Patch 10 was released on September 2, 2015
This patch introduces "The Golden Nug1," which becomes visible in Skyhold if any of your characters have completed the game at least once. The Golden Nug allows access to potion recipes, crafting schematics, herb seeds, mounts, and Skyhold decorations - any account-bound collectibles - found by your characters, on your other characters on the same platform. To access this feature, touch the Golden Nug statue with any post-game character, then visit it on a character you would like to import those collectibles to.
This patch also introduces Hissera, the Saarebas, as a new playable multiplayer character2.
- Introduced new feature, "The Golden Nug", which allows import of various collections throughout all playthroughs.
- New wardrobe at Skyhold.
- New items from the Untold Relics of Thedas contest.
- Red Lyrium Reapers Weapons Pack now available in-game regardless of having played Quest for the Red Lyrium Reapers or not.
- Fixed an issue that caused some creatures to require a higher number of items to complete their associated research.
- Fixed an issue where "All New, Faded for Her" could disappear from the journal.
- Fixed an issue where dying in combat without a full party would not switch the camera focus to a follower.
- Fixed an issue where some characters in Skyhold did not have a displayed name.
- Fixed an issue where some requisitions tracked incorrect ingredients.
- Fixed an issue where some schematics were using incorrect icons.
- Fixed an issue that caused mosaic tiles to be offset from the wall in Skyhold.
- Fixed an issue that caused the merchant in The Descent to purchase items from the player at a higher price
- Fixed an issue that could cause brontos to not drop creature research items.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Cole’s legs to appear inside out when certain armor is equipped.
- Fixed an issue that could cause overlapping operation icons on the war table.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some quest enemies to not appear in Crestwood Hills.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some scouting operations to not display images.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the gate at Redcliffe Village to remain closed.
- Fixed an issue that could result in crafting resources being placed in the inventory’s Valuables category.
- Fixed an issue that could result in dawn lotus being positioned incorrectly in the Skyhold garden.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some completed operations from clearing off the war table.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Alistair codex entry from unlocking.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the Inquisition Banner Crown from unlocking if players collected the headpiece from the Storm Coast before capturing the keeps.
- Fixed an issue with abilities displaying incorrect buff icons.
- Improved stability.