Patch 8 was released on July 2015
Introduced the Save Importer feature, allowing players to migrate their single-player save games and multiplayer data to current-gen consoles.
- Introduced new and rare high-level weapons, including some from the Avvar clans.
- Introduced one new T4 accessory.
- Introduced Proving Grounds, a new tutorial level accessible from the class-selection screen.
- Introduced Nightmare difficulty, a step up from Perilous.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Multiplayer menu to be reloaded after a quick match failure.
- Fixed an issue when using Reset Ability Points with a full inventory.
- Fixed an issue which could prevent Multiplayer maps from streaming in during high latency matches.
- Fixed the text for the Challenge “Relentless Pursuit” to list the correct Multiplayer character.
- [PS4] Fixed a crash when playing while installing relating to the Flames of the Inquisition items.
- [PS4] Fixed an issue that prevented joining a Multiplayer game via PS4 Friends List