These Demons are Clever is a side quest in The Fallow Mire in Dragon Age 3: Inquisition. It initiates once you pick up a journal from the ground near the second veilfire beacon of the quest Beacons in the Dark.
"A journal recovered in the mire suggests a rather unstable apostate is roaming about somewhere. The apostate, apparently named Widris, seems to be mixed up with some demons and could be dangerous"
- Find Widris.
- Kill Widris.
- Boss: Apostate Widris (lvl 15) + Adds (Wraith)
- Locations: The Fallow Mire, west of Misty Grove.
- Rewards: 967 XP, 200 Influence, 2 Power, Warden Battlemage Armor
- Choices & Consequences: N/A
- Player Notes:
- Widris is in the "Hidden Apostate Camp", accessible by going into "The Den" and then finding a back passage after closing the Fade Rift within.
- Recommended for levels 12+
- Having Solas for this quest will grant you additional Solas Approval if you activate a nearby Measuring the Veil artifact.
- Dialogue: "quotes here"